5:22 p.m. | December 16, 2011
Posts By: Bryan Chan
9:25 a.m. | December 16, 2011
Police in Indonesia's most conservative province raided a punk-rock concert and detained 65 fans,...
7:51 p.m. | December 15, 2011
As more children are diagnosed with autism, researchers are trying to find unrecognized cases of...
5:57 p.m. | December 15, 2011
Melinda Guido weighed nine ounces when she was born at L.A. County-USC Medical Center on Aug. 30....
10:46 a.m. | December 15, 2011
10:30 a.m. | December 13, 2011
7:46 p.m. | December 12, 2011
Public spending on autistic children in California varies greatly according to racial, ethnic and...
8:40 a.m. | December 12, 2011
2:34 p.m. | December 10, 2011
Nearly 1% of U.S. children have some form of autism. That's 20 times the prevailing figure in the...
7:33 a.m. | November 30, 2011
12:19 p.m. | November 17, 2011
2:33 p.m. | November 11, 2011
This week brought us images of the hajj pilgrimage to Mecca, more flooding in Thailand, a small...
10:31 a.m. | November 11, 2011
Friday is the 11th day of the 11th month of 2011, and around the world many people celebrated the...
10:16 a.m. | November 10, 2011
11:10 p.m. | November 8, 2011
Laura Cowan survived life in one of the most notoriously abusive households in recent California...
5:35 p.m. | November 8, 2011
Muslims make their way to the holy city of Mecca, Saudi Arabia, for the annual hajj pilgrimage....
Framework, the photography and video blog of the Los Angeles Times, celebrates the power and explores the craft of visual storytelling. The blog highlights the work of Times photojournalists who frame by frame, document the drama, the emotion and sometimes the humor of life. Framework also aims to serve as a resource hub for photography, multimedia and video enthusiasts who share our passion. We will trade insights and discuss the tools and techniques of telling stories through images. Have a look and let us know what you think.
SITES WE LIKE
- A Photo A Day
- A Photo Editor
- Bombay Flying Club
- California is a place
- Denver Post
- Interactive Narratives
- Multimedia Muse
- National Geographic
- RT @DAVETERMAN: @cindyhively Way to go Ken!!!! 6 hours ago
- RT @latimes: Lessons in caregiving: @francineorr documents the final months of a woman's life youtu.be/O8qianHqfF8 9 hours ago
- Edward Burtynsky reFramed: In conversation with Edward Burtynsky lat.ms/14v1BxI by @photospice http://t.co/dNFNPEnXbM 9 hours ago
- RT @cindyhively: I've turned a lot of movies down. It was more fun to hang out with my kid @MichaelKeaton lat.ms/1zBYXY9 http://t.c… 12 hours ago
- RT @cindyhively: #EddieRedmayne Find fear helpful. Doesn't feel like it at the time, but after can be helpful lat.ms/1zBYXY9 http:/… 12 hours ago