3:52 p.m. | December 25, 2012
Posts By: jeromeadamstein
7:24 p.m. | December 22, 2012
Brazil is dealing with what officials call a crack epidemic, affecting Brazilians of all ages and...
6:32 p.m. | December 22, 2012
State scientists, grappling with an explosion of marijuana-growing in the North Coast, recently...
8:05 p.m. | December 21, 2012
6:37 p.m. | December 21, 2012
4:00 p.m. | December 20, 2012
2:34 p.m. | November 24, 2012
10:46 p.m. | November 23, 2012
Environmental activists and leaders of this impoverished central California community, outraged...
3:31 p.m. | November 20, 2012
9:27 p.m. | November 16, 2012
7:23 p.m. | October 2, 2012
10:08 a.m. | September 29, 2012
7:02 p.m. | September 28, 2012
Every weekend of summer, thousands of picnickers and gold prospectors unload vehicles haphazardly...
7:30 p.m. | September 23, 2012
Framework presents highlights of the 2012 Primetime Emmy Awards, documented by photographers of...
6:52 p.m. | September 22, 2012
10:44 p.m. | September 21, 2012
Framework, the photography and video blog of the Los Angeles Times, celebrates the power and explores the craft of visual storytelling. The blog highlights the work of Times photojournalists who frame by frame, document the drama, the emotion and sometimes the humor of life. Framework also aims to serve as a resource hub for photography, multimedia and video enthusiasts who share our passion. We will trade insights and discuss the tools and techniques of telling stories through images. Have a look and let us know what you think.
SITES WE LIKE
- A Photo A Day
- A Photo Editor
- Bombay Flying Club
- California is a place
- Denver Post
- Interactive Narratives
- Multimedia Muse
- National Geographic
- RT @alschaben: Video postcard from @LATstevelopez coastal tour: Pigeon Point Light Station #saveyourcoast latimes.com/visuals/photog… https://… 53 minutes ago
- RT @Carolyn_Cole: On the third day of the #DemsInPhilly #TimKaine and #PresidentObama are due to speak. No sign of #Hillary yet. https://t… 4 hours ago
- RT @MarkBoster: Crazy Southern California weather. A brief rainstorm in Big Bear today. Lasted about five minutes. https://t.co/APpHGZpROV 4 hours ago
- RT @alschaben: Mark Massara surfs Martin's Beach, closed to public despite coastal act #saveyourcoast latimes.com/visuals/photog… https://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- RT @latpix: #SandFire update: 40% containment and 38K acres charred. @luissinco in Agua Dulce, more pix lat.ms/2anIfI7 https://t.c… 9 hours ago