8:21 a.m. | August 6, 2011
Posts By: Times Editors
10:34 a.m. | August 1, 2011
10:47 p.m. | July 15, 2011
9:55 p.m. | June 24, 2011
City-sanctioned kayak excursions along a placid, three-mile stretch of the Los Angeles River in...
10:02 p.m. | June 12, 2011
Brian Muhammad, a 42-year-old Nation of Islam member, sells bean pies at the corner of Crenshaw...
9:33 p.m. | June 12, 2011
The LA PRIDE Parade drew thousands to Santa Monica Boulevard in West Hollywood where participants...
8:29 a.m. | June 8, 2011
8:02 a.m. | June 7, 2011
The Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) opened this week in Los Angeles. The event is expected to...
10:55 p.m. | May 22, 2011
The death toll has risen to 139 following the tornado that ripped into Joplin, Mo., destroying or...
5:42 p.m. | May 17, 2011
Goodyear blimps have been a regular sight in Southern California, even before World War II when...
8:54 a.m. | May 16, 2011
10:10 p.m. | May 14, 2011
3:32 p.m. | May 9, 2011
6:30 p.m. | May 3, 2011
The selection of images in today's Pictures in the News comes to us from locally and globally. In...
9:43 p.m. | May 1, 2011
Osama bin Laden, the leader of the Al Qaeda network that executed the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks,...
9:13 p.m. | April 27, 2011
Framework, the photography and video blog of the Los Angeles Times, celebrates the power and explores the craft of visual storytelling. The blog highlights the work of Times photojournalists who frame by frame, document the drama, the emotion and sometimes the humor of life. Framework also aims to serve as a resource hub for photography, multimedia and video enthusiasts who share our passion. We will trade insights and discuss the tools and techniques of telling stories through images. Have a look and let us know what you think.
SITES WE LIKE
- A Photo A Day
- A Photo Editor
- Bombay Flying Club
- California is a place
- Denver Post
- Interactive Narratives
- Multimedia Muse
- National Geographic
- RT @BaltSunPhoto: In defense of the First Amendment: When a photographer stands up for their rights. bsun.md/1lF87hU http://t.co/mS3… 21 hours ago
- How @SURFER_Magazine photog Todd Glaser lat.ms/1fPxEwG gets shots like this. Via @jbogertjr http://t.co/prO5E0dMyf 22 hours ago
- RT @jbogertjr: @SUFER_Magazine photographer Todd Glaser lat.ms/NCY6U3 discusses photography, life and working at Pipeline. http://… 1 day ago
- RT @JasonHNeubert: Review with Video: Wes Anderson makes 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' a four-star delight latimes.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- In chase for alleged Bitcoin founder Satoshi Nakamoto, Journalists wait outside LA @AP office. Photo by @AlSchaben http://t.co/Q3SnuzvaN5 1 day ago