11:32 a.m. | August 28, 2011
Posts By: Times Editors
9:12 p.m. | August 14, 2011
Vernal Fall in Yosemite National Park is strikingly beautiful. Recently, three young hikers from...
8:21 a.m. | August 6, 2011
10:34 a.m. | August 1, 2011
10:47 p.m. | July 15, 2011
9:55 p.m. | June 24, 2011
City-sanctioned kayak excursions along a placid, three-mile stretch of the Los Angeles River in...
10:02 p.m. | June 12, 2011
Brian Muhammad, a 42-year-old Nation of Islam member, sells bean pies at the corner of Crenshaw...
9:33 p.m. | June 12, 2011
The LA PRIDE Parade drew thousands to Santa Monica Boulevard in West Hollywood where participants...
8:29 a.m. | June 8, 2011
8:02 a.m. | June 7, 2011
The Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) opened this week in Los Angeles. The event is expected to...
10:55 p.m. | May 22, 2011
The death toll has risen to 139 following the tornado that ripped into Joplin, Mo., destroying or...
5:42 p.m. | May 17, 2011
Goodyear blimps have been a regular sight in Southern California, even before World War II when...
8:54 a.m. | May 16, 2011
10:10 p.m. | May 14, 2011
3:32 p.m. | May 9, 2011
6:30 p.m. | May 3, 2011
The selection of images in today's Pictures in the News comes to us from locally and globally. In...
Framework, the photography and video blog of the Los Angeles Times, celebrates the power and explores the craft of visual storytelling. The blog highlights the work of Times photojournalists who frame by frame, document the drama, the emotion and sometimes the humor of life. Framework also aims to serve as a resource hub for photography, multimedia and video enthusiasts who share our passion. We will trade insights and discuss the tools and techniques of telling stories through images. Have a look and let us know what you think.
SITES WE LIKE
- A Photo A Day
- A Photo Editor
- Bombay Flying Club
- California is a place
- Denver Post
- Interactive Narratives
- Multimedia Muse
- National Geographic
- Los Angeles County Fair wp.me/pT9sV-siG 5 hours ago
- Big wave photos lat.ms/1tPMpJY Hurricane Marie generates high surf along the SoCal coast http://t.co/nC9kQ4Pl4b 6 hours ago
- Pictures in the News | Aug. 28,@2014 wp.me/pT9sV-sjH 11 hours ago
- Video by Emily Rhyne (@rhynestonez) Hundreds gathered at the Wedge in Newport Beach to see the heavy… instagram.com/p/sPJy6kgZBJ/ 13 hours ago
- #ICYMI big waves along #SoCal coast pics by @dbartletti @AlSeibPhoto @RickLoomis via @latpix bit.ly/1tOrlTX bit.ly/1tOrkzx 13 hours ago