Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Framework, the photography and video blog of the Los Angeles Times, celebrates the power and explores the craft of visual storytelling. The blog highlights the work of Times photojournalists who frame by frame, document the drama, the emotion and sometimes the humor of life. Framework also aims to serve as a resource hub for photography, multimedia and video enthusiasts who share our passion. We will trade insights and discuss the tools and techniques of telling stories through images. Have a look and let us know what you think.
SITES WE LIKE
- A Photo A Day
- A Photo Editor
- Bombay Flying Club
- California is a place
- Denver Post
- Interactive Narratives
- Multimedia Muse
- National Geographic
- Favorite outtakes by @LuisSinco lat.ms/1bhw9VF such as http://t.co/T52UaRjsB7 1 hour ago
- Ghost town (w/ bar) for sale lat.ms/1bhonLs Photos by @FrancineOrr http://t.co/S66i8ecPWA 3 hours ago
- Sun-Times, union deal would bring back 4 photographers trib.in/18BlpHu @ChiTribPhoto 19 hours ago
- So true: Top 13 Ways to Piss Off a Photo Editor bit.ly/18BkKFS PS, sorry, we aren't hiring. via @photoshelter 20 hours ago
- Feel-good photo story: After 30 yrs on the st., homeless no more lat.ms/1dLx609 By @alschaben http://t.co/xnmiTabqxc 1 day ago