Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Framework, the photography and video blog of the Los Angeles Times, celebrates the power and explores the craft of visual storytelling. The blog highlights the work of Times photojournalists who frame by frame, document the drama, the emotion and sometimes the humor of life. Framework also aims to serve as a resource hub for photography, multimedia and video enthusiasts who share our passion. We will trade insights and discuss the tools and techniques of telling stories through images. Have a look and let us know what you think.
SITES WE LIKE
- A Photo A Day
- A Photo Editor
- Bombay Flying Club
- California is a place
- Denver Post
- Interactive Narratives
- Multimedia Muse
- National Geographic
- Summer is here – time for a Frisbee photo gallery framework.latimes.com/2015/06/16/fri… When was the last time you flung one? http://t.co/EkrJ2fSuT6 28 minutes ago
- RT @LANow: In case of hacked nude photos, a second guilty plea lat.ms/1CehHSQ 35 minutes ago
- RT @2020lens: Allen Schaben does it again .. outstanding photographs of the Light show over Nevada's Lake Mead fw.to/ehPWvjG 47 minutes ago
- RT @sdutPhotography: #TBT The '90s: If we took a photo in that pre-digital decade, the negatives are likely here. Some 70K assignments. htt… 47 minutes ago
- RT @JasonHNeubert: 'Amy' Movie review by Kenneth Turan youtu.be/oetrxBytrOU 55 minutes ago