Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Framework, the photography and video blog of the Los Angeles Times, celebrates the power and explores the craft of visual storytelling. The blog highlights the work of Times photojournalists who frame by frame, document the drama, the emotion and sometimes the humor of life. Framework also aims to serve as a resource hub for photography, multimedia and video enthusiasts who share our passion. We will trade insights and discuss the tools and techniques of telling stories through images. Have a look and let us know what you think.
SITES WE LIKE
- A Photo A Day
- A Photo Editor
- Bombay Flying Club
- California is a place
- Denver Post
- Interactive Narratives
- Multimedia Muse
- National Geographic
- ICYMI: "Nothing good happens after 2 a.m." but these videographers might be there to shoot it latimes.com/local/californ… 3 minutes ago
- Video: Professional pallbearers with an uplifting touch latimes.com/local/great-re… http://t.co/ND8cw7Bebi 1 hour ago
- El Mascarero: A mask maker’s journey, in and out of the wrestling ring framework.latimes.com/2014/04/21/el-… http://t.co/uBglWjak1n 4 hours ago
- After the smoke clears, the pain endures for victims of gang violence latimes.com/local/lat-caug… @photospice video doc http://t.co/g1XgqhV55l 5 hours ago
- Shameless self-promotion (#3, OK, we're done for the day): #FF our photo/video staff twitter.com/latimesphotos/… 5 hours ago