Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Framework, the photography and video blog of the Los Angeles Times, celebrates the power and explores the craft of visual storytelling. The blog highlights the work of Times photojournalists who frame by frame, document the drama, the emotion and sometimes the humor of life. Framework also aims to serve as a resource hub for photography, multimedia and video enthusiasts who share our passion. We will trade insights and discuss the tools and techniques of telling stories through images. Have a look and let us know what you think.
SITES WE LIKE
- A Photo A Day
- A Photo Editor
- Bombay Flying Club
- California is a place
- Denver Post
- Interactive Narratives
- Multimedia Muse
- National Geographic
- RT @BaltSunPhoto: In defense of the First Amendment: When a photographer stands up for their rights. bsun.md/1lF87hU http://t.co/mS3… 1 hour ago
- How @SURFER_Magazine photog Todd Glaser lat.ms/1fPxEwG gets shots like this. Via @jbogertjr http://t.co/prO5E0dMyf 2 hours ago
- RT @jbogertjr: @SUFER_Magazine photographer Todd Glaser lat.ms/NCY6U3 discusses photography, life and working at Pipeline. http://… 17 hours ago
- RT @JasonHNeubert: Review with Video: Wes Anderson makes 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' a four-star delight latimes.com/entertainment/… 19 hours ago
- In chase for alleged Bitcoin founder Satoshi Nakamoto, Journalists wait outside LA @AP office. Photo by @AlSchaben http://t.co/Q3SnuzvaN5 20 hours ago