12:36 p.m. | October 23, 2013
Venice Arts began 20 years ago with 10 kids and a darkroom in a donated basement with a mission...
11:55 p.m. | July 9, 2011
On the second day of their trip to the Southland, William and Catherine attended a charity polo...
Framework, the photography and video blog of the Los Angeles Times, celebrates the power and explores the craft of visual storytelling. The blog highlights the work of Times photojournalists who frame by frame, document the drama, the emotion and sometimes the humor of life. Framework also aims to serve as a resource hub for photography, multimedia and video enthusiasts who share our passion. We will trade insights and discuss the tools and techniques of telling stories through images. Have a look and let us know what you think.
SITES WE LIKE
- A Photo A Day
- A Photo Editor
- Bombay Flying Club
- California is a place
- Denver Post
- Interactive Narratives
- Multimedia Muse
- National Geographic
- RT @cindyhively: .@MarySteenburgen chats w/@GlennWhipp on roles in @JustifiedFX @LastManFOX & writing music lat.ms/1GF2YR7 http://t… 4 minutes ago
- RT @lahalw: We really want people to connect to the band’s performance #bono says. @LilEdit @chavismophoto lat.ms/1G0wpy7 http://t.… 37 minutes ago
- RT @lahalw: John Adams conducted three of four emerging composers’ works in @LAPhil Green Umbrella series. @lstomsl @markswed http://t.co/G… 1 hour ago
- RT @lahalw: #U2 explores its past, makes argument for continued relevance. @chavismophoto @LilEdit lat.ms/1G0wpy7 http://t.co/ciQwz… 1 hour ago
- RT @jbogertjr: #ElNino of ’82-3 took out Seal Beach pier. Will we have another in 2015-16? @latimesphotos http://t.co/367vA3fBr2 2 hours ago