Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Framework, the photography and video blog of the Los Angeles Times, celebrates the power and explores the craft of visual storytelling. The blog highlights the work of Times photojournalists who frame by frame, document the drama, the emotion and sometimes the humor of life. Framework also aims to serve as a resource hub for photography, multimedia and video enthusiasts who share our passion. We will trade insights and discuss the tools and techniques of telling stories through images. Have a look and let us know what you think.
SITES WE LIKE
- A Photo A Day
- A Photo Editor
- Bombay Flying Club
- California is a place
- Denver Post
- Interactive Narratives
- Multimedia Muse
- National Geographic
- Scared elephant rampages in Indian town latimes.com/la-fg-elephant… https://t.co/2XLouZ5591 35 minutes ago
- RT @AlSeibPhoto: Sunrise t'day on Gaviota Coast, scene of last years oil spill as I head to CA Coastal Commission meeting n Morro Bay https… 43 minutes ago
- RT @MarkBoster: A little bit of irony in water-thirsty Southern California as temperatures reach into the 90's.#ElNino #SoCalWinter https:/… 43 minutes ago
- Is this beach weather? Here are some of our best surf and sand shots latimes.com/local/californ… https://t.co/9YLilpZYRu 1 hour ago
- RT @rgaut999: Baby girl shot, killed in Compton as gunfire erupts outside home lat.ms/1Q6uUxj https://t.co/nQY3oQhwqs 10 hours ago