Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Framework, the photography and video blog of the Los Angeles Times, celebrates the power and explores the craft of visual storytelling. The blog highlights the work of Times photojournalists who frame by frame, document the drama, the emotion and sometimes the humor of life. Framework also aims to serve as a resource hub for photography, multimedia and video enthusiasts who share our passion. We will trade insights and discuss the tools and techniques of telling stories through images. Have a look and let us know what you think.
SITES WE LIKE
- A Photo A Day
- A Photo Editor
- Bombay Flying Club
- California is a place
- Denver Post
- Interactive Narratives
- Multimedia Muse
- National Geographic
- RT @NJPHOTOG29: @latimesphotos @NJPHOTOG29 Shot these in NJ on July 1st. Editing July 4th shoot. Full set: 500px.com/NJPHOTOG1/sets… http:/… 57 minutes ago
- RT @YarumPhotos: @latimesphotos these fireworks went very smoothly #Florida http://t.co/EZwB3FjKP3 58 minutes ago
- RT @d_berberi: @latimesphotos My attempt in the Tarzana area :) http://t.co/GmR7Y0eWr9 58 minutes ago
- How did your fireworks shots turn out? This by @BeeCeeLive in San Pedro http://t.co/yZatkYQ4xQ 9 hours ago
- RT @jaylclendenin: Another #Hermosabeach #Ironman completed! Happy July 4th #Merica http://t.co/8QISM9KL15 9 hours ago