Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Framework, the photography and video blog of the Los Angeles Times, celebrates the power and explores the craft of visual storytelling. The blog highlights the work of Times photojournalists who frame by frame, document the drama, the emotion and sometimes the humor of life. Framework also aims to serve as a resource hub for photography, multimedia and video enthusiasts who share our passion. We will trade insights and discuss the tools and techniques of telling stories through images. Have a look and let us know what you think.
SITES WE LIKE
- A Photo A Day
- A Photo Editor
- Bombay Flying Club
- California is a place
- Denver Post
- Interactive Narratives
- Multimedia Muse
- National Geographic
- RT @slyon66: AP photo director pens scathing op-ed on 'Obama's Orwellian image control' politico.com/blogs/media/20… via @POLITICO 13 minutes ago
- RT @DavanMaharaj: GREAT INVESTMENT: this #longread by @latimes reporters: The Manhunt for Christopher Dorner fw.to/kIDBw3Q 17 minutes ago
- RT @luissinco: shadows grow long and the days get short #winter #solstice #shadows #southcentral #losangeles #art #church #religion http://… 17 hours ago
- The story behind the Obama selfie at Nelson Mandela's memorial bit.ly/1f7UtxF by @AFPphoto's Roberto Schmidt 20 hours ago
- RT @donaldrwinslow: Poynter: "White House photo practices break promise of open government" #nppa #photojournalism tinyurl.com/n5aortu 20 hours ago