Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Framework, the photography and video blog of the Los Angeles Times, celebrates the power and explores the craft of visual storytelling. The blog highlights the work of Times photojournalists who frame by frame, document the drama, the emotion and sometimes the humor of life. Framework also aims to serve as a resource hub for photography, multimedia and video enthusiasts who share our passion. We will trade insights and discuss the tools and techniques of telling stories through images. Have a look and let us know what you think.
SITES WE LIKE
- A Photo A Day
- A Photo Editor
- Bombay Flying Club
- California is a place
- Denver Post
- Interactive Narratives
- Multimedia Muse
- National Geographic
- On a hellish day in Iraq, he watched his friend burn. Should he have done more, he wondered? bit.ly/13isRVZ http://t.co/2Tfz2vfuUq 8 hours ago
- The Week in Pictures | December 14 – 21,@2014 wp.me/pT9sV-t9s 12 hours ago
- Review: Polaroid Cube wp.me/pT9sV-t8L 17 hours ago
- .@NatGeoPhotos William Albert Allard in conversation w/ @photospice lat.ms/1aVSq1P http://t.co/14CiPy7Glb 21 hours ago
- Hollywood cameraman insists he invented the celebrity selfie in 1981 lat.ms/1rec8wU @MelMelconPhoto photo http://t.co/8NRAo6mA1J 1 day ago