5:16 p.m. | March 6, 2014
When shooting at Pipeline everything tends to blur into one as your adrenalin is running really...
5:00 a.m. | January 29, 2014
California-based photographer Chris Burkard photographs the ocean, surfing and travel both under...
Framework, the photography and video blog of the Los Angeles Times, celebrates the power and explores the craft of visual storytelling. The blog highlights the work of Times photojournalists who frame by frame, document the drama, the emotion and sometimes the humor of life. Framework also aims to serve as a resource hub for photography, multimedia and video enthusiasts who share our passion. We will trade insights and discuss the tools and techniques of telling stories through images. Have a look and let us know what you think.
SITES WE LIKE
- A Photo A Day
- A Photo Editor
- Bombay Flying Club
- California is a place
- Denver Post
- Interactive Narratives
- Multimedia Muse
- National Geographic
- RT @yamphoto: Trade Tech gives culinary students the ingredients for fulfilling careers. By @SandyBanksLAT. fw.to/IQM8oLO http://t… 6 hours ago
- RT @alschaben: Look at how a hailstorm can transform a SoCal beach into a winter wonderland. More photos: latimes.com/local/californ… http://t.c… 7 hours ago
- RT @luissinco: Rainy day in Arizona with the Los Angeles Dodgers in spring training. http://t.co/bHMkPYYHbl 9 hours ago
- Cave lovers help remove grime left by park tourists. Namely lint. Photos: latimes.com/la-na-lint-cam… @GenaroMolina47: http://t.co/mCZfNAY96p 11 hours ago
- RT @yamphoto: LAPD chief Charlie Beck speaks to the press about the recent officer-involved Skid Row shooting. http://t.co/ZcXasNAHfT 11 hours ago