1:27 p.m. | December 16, 2010
I love this story. ... In L.A. Times photographer Genaro Molina's words: There are many hurdles...
2:00 p.m. | November 18, 2010
In May 2008 I was given the assignment to illustrate a story on Project 50, a Los Angeles County...
11:05 a.m. | September 23, 2010
Framework, the photography and video blog of the Los Angeles Times, celebrates the power and explores the craft of visual storytelling. The blog highlights the work of Times photojournalists who frame by frame, document the drama, the emotion and sometimes the humor of life. Framework also aims to serve as a resource hub for photography, multimedia and video enthusiasts who share our passion. We will trade insights and discuss the tools and techniques of telling stories through images. Have a look and let us know what you think.
SITES WE LIKE
- A Photo A Day
- A Photo Editor
- Bombay Flying Club
- California is a place
- Denver Post
- Interactive Narratives
- Multimedia Muse
- National Geographic
- RT @donaldrwinslow: Photographer admits to @WorldPressPhoto that picture was not shot in Charleroi #ethics #photojournalism #nppa https://t… 1 hour ago
- Pictures in the News | March 4,@2015 wp.me/pT9sV-tDJ 6 hours ago
- RT @thegeowilhelm: Legends? 2 out of 3 #SandyKoufax #ZackGreinke #ClaytonKershaw. LATimes photo by @luissinco. @Dodgers #SpringTraining htt… 6 hours ago
- Volcano in southern Chile erupts, then falls silent. More photos: latimes.com/world/mexico-a… EPA photo: http://t.co/w2agYB8qsI 7 hours ago
- RT @latimes: Through National Park Service's Lint Camp, volunteers clean caves of dust left by tourists: lat.ms/1wGhZPR http://t.co… 7 hours ago