1:27 p.m. | December 16, 2010
I love this story. ... In L.A. Times photographer Genaro Molina's words: There are many hurdles...
2:00 p.m. | November 18, 2010
In May 2008 I was given the assignment to illustrate a story on Project 50, a Los Angeles County...
11:05 a.m. | September 23, 2010
Framework, the photography and video blog of the Los Angeles Times, celebrates the power and explores the craft of visual storytelling. The blog highlights the work of Times photojournalists who frame by frame, document the drama, the emotion and sometimes the humor of life. Framework also aims to serve as a resource hub for photography, multimedia and video enthusiasts who share our passion. We will trade insights and discuss the tools and techniques of telling stories through images. Have a look and let us know what you think.
SITES WE LIKE
- A Photo A Day
- A Photo Editor
- Bombay Flying Club
- California is a place
- Denver Post
- Interactive Narratives
- Multimedia Muse
- National Geographic
- Bob Chamberlin (@beeceelive) was in the #Bay area covering several upcoming assignments when he made… instagram.com/p/laJCbpgZEB/ 4 hours ago
- Before and after images of the Japan tsunami cleanup lat.ms/XWfzHw March 11 is 3rd anniv. http://t.co/0m1WeHdjFg 4 hours ago
- LA @Angels in spring training in 1962 lat.ms/1em99HM via @harrysonpics 16 hours ago
- RT @KCET: The story of how (and why) the L.A. @Angels flew to Anaheim: bit.ly/1isD1W4 By @LAasSubject http://t.co/BzU35SaHIc 20 hours ago
- Latest outtakes by our @LuisSinco lat.ms/1em9rhS http://t.co/g4KdyC81Ua 20 hours ago