1:27 p.m. | December 16, 2010
I love this story. ... In L.A. Times photographer Genaro Molina's words: There are many hurdles...
2:00 p.m. | November 18, 2010
In May 2008 I was given the assignment to illustrate a story on Project 50, a Los Angeles County...
11:05 a.m. | September 23, 2010
Framework, the photography and video blog of the Los Angeles Times, celebrates the power and explores the craft of visual storytelling. The blog highlights the work of Times photojournalists who frame by frame, document the drama, the emotion and sometimes the humor of life. Framework also aims to serve as a resource hub for photography, multimedia and video enthusiasts who share our passion. We will trade insights and discuss the tools and techniques of telling stories through images. Have a look and let us know what you think.
SITES WE LIKE
- A Photo A Day
- A Photo Editor
- Bombay Flying Club
- California is a place
- Denver Post
- Interactive Narratives
- Multimedia Muse
- National Geographic
- Voice actor Casey Kasem wp.me/pT9sV-vDf 9 hours ago
- RT @luissinco: Fans of #Mexican singer/songwriter #JuanGabriel gather at his star on the #Hollywood Walk of Fame to mourn his death https:/… 17 hours ago
- RT @AlSeibPhoto: Fans of music icon Juan Gabriel add to a growing memorial at Mortuary where his body rests. https://t.co/tiFuFV6nAO 17 hours ago
- Great story: Defying gravity: life lessons on the diving board fw.to/qhqJPZk by @francineorr and @tcurwen https://t.co/3d3bq86HVS 1 day ago
- RT @luissinco: A small group of about 100 #Latinos for #DonaldTrump rally and march outside #Anaheim City Hall on Sunday afternoon. https:/… 1 day ago