Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Framework, the photography and video blog of the Los Angeles Times, celebrates the power and explores the craft of visual storytelling. The blog highlights the work of Times photojournalists who frame by frame, document the drama, the emotion and sometimes the humor of life. Framework also aims to serve as a resource hub for photography, multimedia and video enthusiasts who share our passion. We will trade insights and discuss the tools and techniques of telling stories through images. Have a look and let us know what you think.
SITES WE LIKE
- A Photo A Day
- A Photo Editor
- Bombay Flying Club
- California is a place
- Denver Post
- Interactive Narratives
- Multimedia Muse
- National Geographic
- Pictures in the News | September 30,@2014 wp.me/pT9sV-sx2 1 hour ago
- Videojournalist Emily Rhyne follows a crime scene cleanup crew lat.ms/1poovBa 1 hour ago
- Something old and new for 1981 Moody Blues wp.me/pT9sV-sth 10 hours ago
- Pictures in the News | September 29,@2014 wp.me/pT9sV-swz 21 hours ago
- Dropping in: funny pics by @bvdbrug at #SurfCitySurfDog event in Huntington Beach via @latpix bit.ly/1pm0H0H http://t.co/AuzaQ8R2sx 1 day ago