6:58 p.m. | April 19, 2011
Stepping into the Wounded Heart gift shop on Vo Thi Sau Street, your eyes instantly fix onto the...
9:41 p.m. | July 30, 2010
Two members of Homeboy Industries, a Los Angeles gang-intervention group, go on a pilgrimage to...
Framework, the photography and video blog of the Los Angeles Times, celebrates the power and explores the craft of visual storytelling. The blog highlights the work of Times photojournalists who frame by frame, document the drama, the emotion and sometimes the humor of life. Framework also aims to serve as a resource hub for photography, multimedia and video enthusiasts who share our passion. We will trade insights and discuss the tools and techniques of telling stories through images. Have a look and let us know what you think.
SITES WE LIKE
- A Photo A Day
- A Photo Editor
- Bombay Flying Club
- California is a place
- Denver Post
- Interactive Narratives
- Multimedia Muse
- National Geographic
- A new coat of paint for the @HollywoodBowl in 1935 for #TBT framework.latimes.com/2014/10/01/pai… via @harrysonpics http://t.co/bcc0DlU2o7 1 hour ago
- Changes in the #DTLA skyline over the years for #TBT framework.latimes.com/2014/10/13/los… via @harrysonpics http://t.co/kjDXizbPV9 2 hours ago
- Talent manager for Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande lists home. Photo tour latimes.com/business/reale… http://t.co/BYEcV4OHJ1 2 hours ago
- RT @austinbeutner: Sundance 2015: 'City of Gold' documents eclectic Times critic Jonathan Gold fw.to/QiNCUCa 3 hours ago
- RT @LAhistory: RT @USCdiglib Roy Knabenshue's blimp on grounds of Hotel Raymond in #Pasadena, ca.1903 digitallibrary.usc.edu/cdm/ref/collec… http://t.co/vQ… 3 hours ago