6:58 p.m. | April 19, 2011
Stepping into the Wounded Heart gift shop on Vo Thi Sau Street, your eyes instantly fix onto the...
11:11 a.m. | February 20, 2011
7:00 p.m. | August 31, 2010
Los Angeles Times staff photographer Carolyn Cole is in Iraq covering the final days of the U.S....
Framework, the photography and video blog of the Los Angeles Times, celebrates the power and explores the craft of visual storytelling. The blog highlights the work of Times photojournalists who frame by frame, document the drama, the emotion and sometimes the humor of life. Framework also aims to serve as a resource hub for photography, multimedia and video enthusiasts who share our passion. We will trade insights and discuss the tools and techniques of telling stories through images. Have a look and let us know what you think.
SITES WE LIKE
- A Photo A Day
- A Photo Editor
- Bombay Flying Club
- California is a place
- Denver Post
- Interactive Narratives
- Multimedia Muse
- National Geographic
- Obama inBerlin, outlandish hats at Ascot, and 35 tons of garbage in Geneva bit.ly/15kFzNP Pictures in the News via @latpix 17 hours ago
- Woman taking pictures of men begging in #Hollywood is stabbed, killed lat.ms/19Sn7TA #photography 18 hours ago
- Little Saigon turns 25 lat.ms/15kqKef Photos by Susannah Kay @susannahkay13 via @latpix 19 hours ago
- Helmut Newton exhibit @AnnenbergSpace lat.ms/14IJg31 via @jbogertjr #photography #LA 1 day ago
- Tue Pics in the News: Fancy hats, protests in Brazil, hot air balloons over China and more lat.ms/14ItNA1 http://t.co/nKqINxxbYR 1 day ago