6:58 p.m. | April 19, 2011
Stepping into the Wounded Heart gift shop on Vo Thi Sau Street, your eyes instantly fix onto the...
9:41 p.m. | July 30, 2010
Two members of Homeboy Industries, a Los Angeles gang-intervention group, go on a pilgrimage to...
Framework, the photography and video blog of the Los Angeles Times, celebrates the power and explores the craft of visual storytelling. The blog highlights the work of Times photojournalists who frame by frame, document the drama, the emotion and sometimes the humor of life. Framework also aims to serve as a resource hub for photography, multimedia and video enthusiasts who share our passion. We will trade insights and discuss the tools and techniques of telling stories through images. Have a look and let us know what you think.
SITES WE LIKE
- A Photo A Day
- A Photo Editor
- Bombay Flying Club
- California is a place
- Denver Post
- Interactive Narratives
- Multimedia Muse
- National Geographic
- Western Air Lines celebrates its 20th Anniversary wp.me/pT9sV-w8R 3 hours ago
- L.A. Times photo studio at Sundance 2017 lat.ms/2jSYoty Photos by @jaylclendenin https://t.co/TbNOzZrb75 6 hours ago
- RT @GenaroMolina47: Bianca Hofverberg plays in the surf as storms clouds dissipate in the setting sun in #Venice. #weather #rain #storm htt… 9 hours ago
- RT @RStjohn_latimes: L.A. went from bone-dry to 216% of normal rainfall in four months. Photo gallery of latest string of 3 storms https://… 9 hours ago
- RT @alschaben: A rainbow appears amid a series of storms that has drenched drought-stricken SoCal https://t.co/PATGOn6aEp 11 hours ago