12:29 a.m. | April 11, 2014
12:18 a.m. | March 17, 2014
Police check licenses on hopped-up cars driven by teen-agers drag racing on paved section of the...
1:01 a.m. | December 4, 2011
From its inception on Dec. 4, 1881, the Los Angeles Times has been an integral part of this great...
Framework, the photography and video blog of the Los Angeles Times, celebrates the power and explores the craft of visual storytelling. The blog highlights the work of Times photojournalists who frame by frame, document the drama, the emotion and sometimes the humor of life. Framework also aims to serve as a resource hub for photography, multimedia and video enthusiasts who share our passion. We will trade insights and discuss the tools and techniques of telling stories through images. Have a look and let us know what you think.
SITES WE LIKE
- A Photo A Day
- A Photo Editor
- Bombay Flying Club
- California is a place
- Denver Post
- Interactive Narratives
- Multimedia Muse
- National Geographic
- How did your fireworks shots turn out? This by @BeeCeeLive in San Pedro http://t.co/yZatkYQ4xQ 7 hours ago
- RT @jaylclendenin: Another #Hermosabeach #Ironman completed! Happy July 4th #Merica http://t.co/8QISM9KL15 7 hours ago
- RT @ChiTribPhoto: Fireworks go off over Navy Pier Saturday, July 4, 2015, in Chicago. #chicago #fireworks #July4 #NavyPier http://t.co/r1I… 7 hours ago
- RT @latimes: The 2015 Tour de France in photos lat.ms/1UmJ1nQ http://t.co/9EOFAKn9WV 7 hours ago
- RT @donaldrwinslow: Photographers and press kept behind moving rope, away from Clinton http://t.co/RvPeuMLYP8 15 hours ago